Vision Phone Developers
The Vision Keyboard is based AnySoftKeyboard developed by Menny Even Danan. It's an open-source, on-screen keyboard with multiple languages support with emphasis on privacy. This is one of the most customizable keyboards available.
- Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
- Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
- Also completes your typed words from you contacts names!
- And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
- Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
- Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
- Compact/Phablet Mode.
- Gesture support
- Experimental Gesture-Typing (enable in the Settings app).
- Swipe left or right to switch layouts.
- Swipe up to shift.
- Swipe down to close the keyboard.
- Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins, and more available in Play Store).
- Night Mode: Quiet, Dark keyboard at night time (enable in the Settings app).
- Power-Saving Mode: No vibrations, sound, suggestions and a dark theme (enable in the Settings app).
- Build-in user dictionary words editor.
- Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
- Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):
- Clipboard actions copy, paste, select-all, select selectively (long-press select and use arrow keys).
- Voice input
- And many more features!